Monday, October 10, 2016

Random thoughts

I never thought Id be the one to fall in love with a man in uniform. When I met him, I knew what his job was. I understood who he answered to, and where I fell when it came to the Army. But it didn't stop the falling. Boy did we fall hard & fast. Regret isn't something that falls for both of us. I love him, and he loves me! The longer we are together the stronger the feelings get, there is no turning back now! We are in it for the long run! Going on 6 years of marriage, and everyday gets better!

8 years ago, I would have never imagined us living thousands of miles away from my family, having 3 beautiful children, who mean more than anything to us. Living in our 3rd state together, and wondering what life has instore for us next. What you think is happening, may not. What could be a 3 year term, may change. What we thought was something little, may actually be something huge.
It sucks waiting on others to answer all your questions, worries and fears! When all you can do is sit back, pray and wait. But the Army teaches you that, "Hurry up and wait."

Its hard to keep your opinions to yourself, I am not a confrontational person. I am not one to shove my religious views or political opinions down your throat. Yes, I do believe in Jesus Christ and I do believe we have 2 candidates up for President who arent great candiates in my opinion. But sadly someone has to do the job, and I am not cut out for the job either. I am a Mom, a wife, and a direct sales junky. But most of all I am a dependable person who has a heart, that is easily crushable.

I have said goodbye to more friends, family members, then most people. I tell more people that I care about see you later than a lot can relate to. Its hard for someone like me to open up to people, because when I trust in someone, build a relationship, grow close.. Its time to go. I am not selfish, but it hurts to be constantly telling people "see you later" and hoping you can maintain a friendship through social media. Life gets busy, people get distracted and its like your not there anymore, so why does it matter? Sometimes its easier to just be forgotten.


2 comments:

  1. Turtle Power!!! ❤️️💜❤️️💜 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a military family is tough and being a mom is tough. Put them both together and .............. it takes two to have a successful mariage. You guys seem to have what it takes.

    ReplyDelete