Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Morning routines

I have been a Mom for 8 years now, you would think by now I was an expert right?
Do they even have an expert level in Motherhood? Or Parenting in general? Well if they do, this Mom of 3 is far from being an expert.

Every Morning I am awaken by kids waking up before the sun rises. I hear about Moms who wake up before their kids do so they can have "me time" or even cook a warm breakfast. If that was the case in this house, I would have to get up at 4 o'clock. This Mama likes her sleep..
Soooo 5 to 530 wake up calls.. Knocks at the door, yelling and screaming at each other or just crying. Better get up before they wake up Dasdy! Up I go, breakfast to be made, lunches to be packed, kids to be dressed, hair to be done. All before I finish a cup of coffee normally.
715 out to door into the swagger wagon, not before I am asked to babysit this weeks favorite stuffed animal while they are away! Everyone is buckled and off we go to school! Dropping them off to a day of fun and learning! Or at least we can hope!

2 comments: